In the last 7 days, life has been flipped on its head because of the rapid Europe wide infection of COVID-19. That a name we will never forget that's for sure!
Every day there are new government restrictions and the new normal is self-isolation.
For some of us it's 7 days, but for many its looking more like 8-12 weeks so we wanted to recommend some decent apps to help you pass the time, and dare we say it enjoy the spare time.
Start training with a personal plan that guides you—while adjusting to your progress, schedule and other activities. With NTC, you get access to four 4–6 week training plans. Whether you have access to a full gym or are training from the comfort of your home, there's a routine that fits you and your schedule so that you can reach your goals. Energize your routine with our growing library of workouts led by our world-class Nike Master Trainers. With NTC, you get access to over 190 free workouts across strength, endurance, yoga, and mobility targeting your abs, arms, shoulders, glutes, and legs. Sessions range from 15–45 minutes and are designed to help you see and feel results.
• Work out anywhere, anytime, no equipment needed
• Create a habit of working out with our everyday workout challenge
• Compete with friends for extra encouragement and support
• Earn achievements from novice to athlete as you vary your routine
• Create your own workouts tailored to your needs and preferences
• Keep it fun with instructors like the Drill Sergeant, Cheerleader and many more
KEELO is the high-intensity functional fitness (strength + conditioning) program that delivers real, measurable results. KEELO IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT:
• Strength to lift & carry heavy objects in real life without strain
• Stamina to climb flights of stairs without feeling winded
• Endurance to hike long distances without trouble
• Physical independence throughout your life
MyFitnessPal is a smartphone app and website that tracks diet and exercise. The app uses gamification elements to motivate users. To track nutrients, users can either scan the barcodes of various food items or manually find them in the app's large pre-existing database. Join the World’s Largest Fitness Community for advice, tips, and support 24/7. Keeping a food diary helps you understand your habits and increases your likelihood of hitting your goals.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides a free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community-created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Sync with Apple Health to track your body stats over time
Please stay tuned to our news channels for more recommendations designed to make self-isolation that bit more bearable.
Stay positive, and together we'll ride this out! 👊